DIVINE ACT CHARITABLE TRUST (DACT) is currently in need of an Executive Members, who will contribute his/her time, skills and knowledge through being part of the executive member for the growth and benefits of the less vulnerable populace. Our members is derive from diverse social, ethnic and religious backgrounds in Africa. Our members are selected within the Sub-Sahara Africa communities to collaborating together – sharing expertise around the network, working on international advocacy campaigns and developing global partnerships with our supporters.
DACT is an African Non-Governmental, Non Political and Non-Profitable Organization, which is governed by the Executive Board of Trustees. As a non-political, service oriented, non-governmental organization. It acts local and international within Sub-Sahara African communities to promote sustainable social change by improving the living conditions of vulnerable populaces, by focusing on addressing hunger, poverty and acting upon the causes of poverty and inequality.
- Designed a project ideas for the development of his/her communities or any part of the communities in Sub Sahara Africa.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the project designs;
- Knowing and understanding an organization’s purpose and mission statement;
- Being able to provide people with general information about the NGO’s program and its activities;
- Counseling (when necessary) and supporting the Programme Coordinator in the progress of the organization;
- Advising the Programme Coordinator about the advantages of partnerships if you are knowledgeable about and/ or part of another organization;
- Participating actively in fundraising (i.e writing letters, soliciting, planning events) ;
- Support project partners to follow appropriate means, serve as the main contact person for any projects in your neighbourhood. Identify capacity gap and training needs.
- Liaises with the Programme Coordinator to agree on the project implementation strategies plan annual work plans;
- Provide monthly narrative and financial reports for the project and work plans;
- Implement the project’s Monitoring and Evaluation plan through regular and prompt collection of data and reporting, providing monthly updates as per the project’s M&E matrix;
- Work with the Programme Coordinator to explore opportunities for the source of fund for the project implementation;
- Carry out other duties related to the position of Project officer as requested by the Programme Coordinator.
- Overall responsibility for the high quality implementation of project activities;
Specifically these duties include:
i.) Develop relationships with local and regional government authorities; civil society leaders and the formal and informal private sector to encourage their support for the project;
ii.) Organisation and facilitation of functional skills workshops and post training support;
iii.) Development and implementation of a training programme for local government:
iv.) Development of a communications strategy and the implementation of awareness-raising, civic education and advocacy training and support activities;
- Relevant degree qualification in development or related fields
- Strong organizational management and planning skills:
- Excellent analytical, report writing:
- Experience in cooperating with local organisations/ capacity building
- Experience in working with communities
- Proposal development experience and strong understanding of the communities development
- Very flexible and with a positive attitude
- Dynamic and willing to take initiative to complete tasks assigned
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken
- Must have strong knowledge and passion for the community and development
- Excellent attention to details and time management.
- Strong communication and problem solving skill.
Method Of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their letters of application and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: The Executive Members position will remain open until the certain number of the needed candidate is found for each community in different part of the Nigeria communities. DACT is an equal opportunity and particularly welcomes applications from women candidates.