- To provide counseling to the less privilege populace from the feeling of trauma that the environment has brought upon them and from hazardous living conditions endangering their security and dignity as human beings worthy of love and respect;
- Protect and support the vulnerable children and the less privilege populace as well as protecting their rights:
- To discriminate information to the less privilege populace about development programmes and encourages people to exercise their rights to access to the programme.
- Organizing information and enlightenment campaigns on proper use of available resource for human development and empowerment.
- To organize the people to participate in social action process for economic self-reliance.
- To create and educate the vulnerable populace through awareness seminars and workshops on socio-economic opportunities for sustainable development within the communities in Sub-Sahara African.
- To improve access to health care, education and rehabilitation services for persons with visual, hearing, physical or psychosocial impairments.
- To mainstream disability into all aspects of development and empower persons with disabilities to take an active role in their communities through inclusion in development projects and involvement in community initiatives.
- Establish a healthy relationship and collaboration with the public and private institutions, Government, NGO and Religious bodies’ with a view of extending their activities to the project beneficiaries.
- Fostering collaborative efforts and promoting unity of purpose among organization with similar objectives;
OUR CORE VALUES ARE:
Passion – We are deeply committed to the well-being of the vulnerable children and the less privilege populace in the communities.
Integrity – Transparency, accountability, honesty and integrity drive our activities, programs toward the vulnerable children and the less privilege populace in the communities.
Excellence – We strive to make the greatest impact into the life of the well-being of the vulnerable children, person with disability and the less privilege populace in the communities.
Team Work – We have a network arrangement with both the public and private institutions to enhance better performance and results in the life of the well-being of the vulnerable children, person with disability and the less privilege populace in the communities
Participation – We promote democratic and participation principles as means necessary for social transformation and as an inherent aim of development.
Sustainability – We pursue a balance between social and economic development and respect for and protection of the environment as a means of reducing the causes of vulnerability in a lasting way.